We are excited to now offer outdoor summer programming for July and August 2020, including fitness classes and daycamps.
Sign up now for fun outdoors! We offer camps for ages 6-10 and 11-16. Participate in fun activities, theme days, and more. See schedules and details for our Summer 2020 Daycamps.
Get fit and enjoy fresh air! Try out Bootcamp, Yoga, Dance Fit, Pure Stretch, and H.I.I.T. (High Intensity Interval Training). Participate in classes outdoors in beautiful local parks. The cost per class is $5.25.
|Event Title||Course ID||Event Date||Event Time||Location||Service Name|
|OUTDOOR - H.I.I.T - ADULTS||00045041||Sept 9, 2020||5:30-6:15 PM||Garden City Community Park||Fitness Special Interest|
|OUTDOOR - H.I.I.T - ADULTS||00045054||Sept 16, 2020||5:30-6:15 PM||Garden City Community Park||Fitness Special Interest|
|OUTDOOR - H.I.I.T - ADULTS||00045055||Sept 23, 2020||5:30-6:15 PM||Garden City Community Park||Fitness Special Interest|
|OUTDOOR - H.I.I.T - ADULTS||00045056||Sept 30, 2020||5:30-6:15 PM||Garden City Community Park||Fitness Special Interest|
- Bootcamp: A high-energy class of non-choreographed drills, circuits, and/or interval training.
- Dance Fit: Move to the rhythms of upbeat music in this fun-filled dance-based cardio class. A low impact version of Power Fit Dance.
- H.I.I.T.: High Intensity Interval Training combines resistance and endurance training in a fast-paced, non-choreographed workout.
- Pure Stretch: Full body stretch to increase flexibility, rejuvenating your entire body.
- Yoga: Improve balance, posture, and flexibility in a relaxing atmosphere. Includes breath work and also focuses on mind/body wellness.
Register for Programs
Two Ways to Register:
- Online: Visit richmond.ca/register
- By phone: Registration Call Centre (604-276-4300), Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00pm
Learn about financial support available through the Recreation Fee Subsidy Program.