We have a new, wide variety of in-person and online programs for the summer! Enjoy classes and workshops including racquet sports, dance, arts, and more! With the summer season also comes summer day camps, for more information click here to check out our seasonal daycamps! Download the Summer 2021 Program Flyer below or visit richmond.ca/register to see our program offerings. Details and schedules are subject to change.
Online registration opens Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 8:00pm for aquatics and 9:00pm for all other programs, and through the Call Centre at 8:30am on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Two Ways to Register:
- Online at richmond.ca/register using your MyRichmond account. Select the Location as City Centre Community Centre to see all of our activities.
- By phone through the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- View our COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Get Program Registration Help
- Learn about the City of Richmond’s Recreation Fee Subsidy Program