In accordance with the latest Public Health Orders, the City of Richmond is suspending use of its fitness centres and all fitness classes effective midnight (Wed, Dec 22). The move applies to all City and Community Association operated fitness programs and services and will remain in place until Jan 18, pending further updates from the Provincial Health Officer. The orders also mean the cancellation of any organized social gatherings or parties in City facilities.
During this time:
- Membership pass holders can ask for their pass to be placed on hold during the suspension period.
- Memberships can be used to access swimming pools and sports under the new PHO orders.
- How to put your pass on hold:
- Call 604-276-4300
- Call City Centre at 604-204-8588, or contact other Richmond facilities
- Visit City Centre in-person at 5900 Minoru Blvd.
- Complete the form on the City of Richmond’s website: https://bit.ly/3Fp0nfZ
Anyone participating in a City or Community Association program must now also show their proof of vaccination QR code for scanning along with a government-issued photo ID each time they enter. Learn more about the latest PHO update and affected City programs and services: https://bit.ly/3Fp0nfZ