Family Day 2022
Join us on February 21, 2022 for a variety of FREE activities including a move screening, art workshop, fitness, and more, made possible thanks to the support of the B.C. government! Registration is required; please see below for more details on how to register.
Proof of Vaccination
Proof of vaccination is required for:
– Ages 19+ participating in physical activities of any intensity.
– Participants aged 13-18 in physical activities with adults are required to show proof of vaccination.
– Proof of vaccination is also required for spectators aged 12+ at all activities.
Free Pre-Registered Activities
Parent & Tot Playtime
Express creativity, build intergenerational friendships and stimulate the senses while exploring different art workshops in these interactive sessions. Registration required.
9:00am – 10:00am (#132966)
Start to Art
An intergenerational art workshop for youth and seniors to express creativity, build intergenerational friendships, and stimulate the senses while exploring their family trees with finger painting.
1:00pm – 2:30pm (#127922)
Incorporate poses, breathing techniques and positive affirmations to improve coordination, strength and flexibility for sports and other activities.
10:45am – 11:30am (#133692)
Table Tennis Sessions
Sign up and book a table tennis session, free for Family Day!
9:00am – 9:45am (#133549)
9:50am – 10:35am (#133553)
10:40am – 11:25am (#133556)
11:30am – 12:15pm (#133558)
12:20pm – 1:05pm (#133562)
1:10pm – 1:55pm (#133565)
Community Movie: Encanto
Monday, February 21st | #128568 | Doors open: 4:15pm | Movie starts: 4:30pm
The Madrigals are an extraordinary family who live hidden in the mountains of Colombia, in a magical house, in a vibrant town, in a wondrous, charmed place called an Encanto. The magic of the Encanto has blessed every child in the family with a unique gift from super strength to the power to heal—every child except one, Mirabel
Do you have a Fitness Membership?
Bring a friend or family member for free to your workout sessions on February 21, 2022 from 8:00am to 8:00pm!
For more information on our Fitness Centre, please click here.
Registration is not required, must provide proof of vaccination.
Eligible Fitness Memberships Include:
1 Month Pass
3 Month Pass
1 Year Pass
10 Visit Pass
All pre-registered activities are FREE!
3 Ways to Register
1. Online at richmond.ca/register using your MyRichmond account. Select the Location as City Centre Community Centre to see all of our activities.
2. By phone through the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
3. In person at City Centre Community Centre.