Celebrate the upcoming spring season at City Centre on Saturday, March 19th with a variety of FREE pre-registered activities including a free movie screening of Disney’s Bambi, art programs, fitness, and more!
Proof of Vaccination
Proof of vaccination is required for:
- Ages 19+ participating in physical activities of any intensity.
- Participants aged 13-18 in physical activities with adults are required to show proof of vaccination.
- Proof of vaccination is also required for spectators aged 12+ at all activities.
Free Pre-Registered Activities
Learn how to run, jump, roll, balance and catch together along with other Fundamental Movement Skills that are critical to establishing the foundation for future participation in sports and physical activities. Parent participation required. Find details at www.richmond.ca/physicalliteracy.
Tai Chi – Sword for Beginners – 55+
Strive to perfect the core principles through this introductory sword class, improve balance and develop proper breathing all while learning this beautiful sword routine. These sessions are led by a qualified martial arts instructor.
Engineer a miniature popcorn cart, using a variety of art supplies and media.
Design large-scale creative pictures on vinyl sheets that can be hung on glass doors and walls.
Osteofit Better Bones
Improve balance and muscular strength to help protect against possible fractures in this program designed specifically for those living with osteoporosis. This course is conducted in Cantonese.
Community Movie: Bambi
#133119 | Doors open: 4:15pm | Movie starts: 4:30pm
In Disney’s spectacularly animated forest fable, a fawn named Bambi is born, destined to become “Prince of the Forest.” He soon befriends other woodland creatures such as Flower, a bashful skunk, and Thumper, an outgoing rabbit. As the years pass, they encounter a number of life’s lessons in the woods, including the death of Bambi’s mother at the hands of hunters. Eventually, Bambi comes of age, completing the cycle of life and taking his father’s place.
3 Ways to Register
1. Online at richmond.ca/register using your MyRichmond account. Select the Location as City Centre Community Centre to see all of our activities.
2. By phone through the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
3. In person at City Centre Community Centre.