Due to the current COVID-19 situation, registration for all Fall 2020 Preschool programs will proceed as a lottery draw.
- Lottery Draw will be held on Tuesday, May 19, 2020. With facility closures due to COVID-19, and to respect physical distancing protocols, the lottery will not be held in-person. Instead, it will be completed by City Centre Community Association staff to ensure transparency and accuracy
- Names will be chosen randomly. When all names have been drawn and compiled to a numbered list, participants will be notified by phone and/or email. Families will be offered a choice of available spaces. If no preferred space is available, names will be waitlisted in the order they were drawn.
- Once notified, participants will have 24 hours to respond. If we have not heard back from a family, their position will be forfeited and we will move on to the next name on the list. Only after a client accepts or declines a space, will the next lottery draw be contacted.
- As of 11:00am on Monday, May 11, 2020, you will be able to access a link to our lottery ballot form on our City of Richmond preschool website or it can be downloaded below. This form includes information about program times and fees.
- Download, print, fill out, and email the form back to email@example.com no later than 11:59pm on Monday, May 18, 2020.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we conduct our Fall 2020 Preschool registration. We appreciate your interest in our program and look forward to being in touch soon!
To learn more about our Preschool programs and our philosophy, visit our Registered Preschool page.