City Centre Community Association has been running recreation programs in the Richmond city core since September 1993. Our Association was registered as a society on January 5, 1994. Since then, we have steadily grown in our service to the community. We offer programs for all age groups including preschoolers, children, youth, adults, and seniors. Learn more about us, our staff, and our Board of Directors below.
City Centre, the heart of Richmond, welcoming, connecting, and engaging.
To provide inclusive social, cultural and recreational events, programs, and services to build healthy individuals, families and community.
People; Excellence; Leadership; Team; Innovation
Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors is composed of dedicated, community minded volunteers who manage the affairs of City Centre Community Association in accordance with its Constitution, Bylaws and Society Act.
- President: Jamil Karim
- Co-Vice President: Venecia Williams
- Co-Vice President: Ryan Wong
- Treasurer: Annie Lei
- Secretary: Paige Robertson
- Director: Henry Cheung
- Director: Moon Chan
- Director: Jose Gonzalez
- Director: Michael Cha
- Director: Victoria Mah
- Area Coordinator: Sue Varley, 604-204-8560
- Community Facilities Coordinator: Kevin Cromie, 604-204-8563
- Community Facilities Coordinator: Vanessa Tong, 604-204-85862
- Acting Recreation Leader: Marco Yip, 604-204-8571
- Recreation Facility Clerk: Melanie Archer, 604-204-8561
- Fitness Coordinator: Nelson Chiu, 604-204-8567
- Seniors Coordinator: Judy Shih, 604-204-8574
- Preschool Coordinator: Kris Aquino, 604-204-8572
- Acting Youth Development Coordinator: Sarah Liao, 604-204-8578
- Preschool Administrator: Julie Sousa, 604-204-8573
- Community Development Coordinator: Helena Eglis, 604-204-8582
- Summer Coordinator: Karly Lim, 604-204-8581