City Centre Community Association has been running recreation programs in the Richmond city core since September 1993. Our Association was registered as a society on January 5, 1994. Since then, we have steadily grown in our service to the community. We offer programs for all age groups including preschoolers, children, youth, adults, and seniors. Learn more about us, our staff, and our Board of Directors below.
City Centre, the heart of Richmond, welcoming, connecting, and engaging.
To provide inclusive social, cultural and recreational events, programs, and services to build healthy individuals, families and community.
People; Excellence; Leadership; Team; Innovation
Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors is composed of dedicated, community minded volunteers who manage the affairs of City Centre Community Association in accordance with its Constitution, Bylaws and Society Act.
- President: Jamil Karim
- Co-Vice President: Paige Robertson
- Co-Vice President: Ryan Wong
- Treasurer: Annie Lei
- Secretary: Jose Gonzalez
- Director: Henry Cheung
- Director: Moon Chan
- Director: Venecia Williams
- Director: Chiah Guo
- Director: Anthony Dy Ning
- Director: Damanpreet Garcha
- Director: Michael Cha
- Director: Victoria Mah
- Area Coordinator: Sue Varley, 604-204-8560
- Community Facilities Coordinator: Kevin Cromie, 604-204-8563
- Community Facilities Coordinator: Melissa Martin, 604-204-8562
- Recreation Facility Clerk: Melanie Archer, 604-204-8561
- Fitness Coordinator: Nelson Chiu, 604-204-8567
- Seniors Coordinator: Judy Shih, 604-204-8574
- Preschool Coordinator: Ines Ziegler, 604-204-8572
- Preschool Administrator: Julie Sousa, 604-204-8573
- Acting Community Development Coordinator: Helena Eglis, 604-204-8582
- Youth Development Coordinator: Marco Yip, 604-204-8581