City Centre Community Association has been running recreation programs at a variety of locations in the Richmond city core since September 1993. Our Association was registered as a society on January 5, 1994. Since then, we have steadily grown in our service to the community. We offer programs for all age groups including preschoolers, children, youth, adults, and seniors.
City Centre, the heart of Richmond, welcoming, connecting, and engaging.
To provide inclusive, social, cultural and recreational events, programs, and services to build healthy individuals, families and community.
People; Excellence; Leadership; Team; Innovation
Board of Directors
Community Association Executives
- President: Jose Gonzalez
- Co-Vice President: Paige Robertson
- Co-Vice President: Jamil Karim
- Treasurer: Annie Lei
- Secretary: Ryan Wong
Community Association Directors
- Henry Cheung
- Moon Chan
- Venecia Williams
- Chiah Guo
- Anthony Dy Ning
- Area Coordinator: Sue Varley, 604-204-8560
- Community Facilities Coordinator: Vanessa Tong-Pitcairn, 604-204-8564
- Community Facilities Coordinator: Kevin Cromie, 604-204-8563
- Recreation Facility Clerk: Melanie Archer, 604-204-8561
- Recreation Leader: Melissa Martin, 604-204-8562
- Fitness Coordinator: Nelson Chiu, 604-204-8567
- Seniors Coordinator: Judy Shih, 604-204-8574
- Youth Development Coordinator: TBD, 604-204-8571
- Preschool Coordinator: Ines Ziegler, 604-204-8572
- Preschool Administrator: Julie Sousa, 604-204-8573
- Community Development Coordinator: Zavi Swain, 604-204-8582
- Summer Coordinator: Marco Yip, 604-204-8581
Email us at email@example.com or call our Front Desk at 604-204-8588.