Stay tuned for upcoming fitness opportunities at our centre. Regular updates regarding facility closures can be found on the City’s website at richmond.ca.
- Bootcamp: A high-energy class of non-choreographed drills, circuits, and/or interval training
- Bootcamp Basics: Introductory level
- Circuit Training Express: Strength and cardiovascular exercises in succession with minimal rest intervals in between. Perfect for a quick lunchtime workout!
- Cycle Fit: Gear up! Get fit with 30 or 45 minutes of speed and resistance drills designed to improve cardio, endurance, and strength. All fitness levels welcome
- Dance Fit: A low impact version of Power Fit Dance
- Ease into Fitness: In a non-intimidating environment, this class is great for those who would like to start exercising, as well as for 55+
- Flow Yoga: Explore basic yoga postures connecting through breathing, alignment and mindfulness
- Low Impact Cardio and Core: low-impact cardio exercises with stretch and strength components
- upbeat music in this fun-filled dance-based cardio class
- Power Fit Dance: Move to the rhythms of upbeat music in this fun-filled dance-based cardio class
- Pure Stretch: Full body stretch to increase flexibility rejuvenating your entire body
- Simply Abs: Focusing just on the core. You will feel it tomorrow
- Tabata Express: 20 second work and 10 second rest Intervals that combine resistance training, endurance and calisthenics in a fast-paced class. Great for a quick lunch break sweat! Suitable for intermediate-advanced fitness levels
- Total Body Conditioning: Strength and endurance workout that uses a variety of resistance equipment. May include some cardio intervals
- Yoga: Improve balance, posture, and flexibility in a relaxing atmosphere. Includes breath work and focuses on mind/body wellness
- Yoga Basics / Hatha Yoga: New to yoga? Ease your way in and learn more about basic postures and poses to improve core and flexibility
Please bring a numbered ticket (received from Reception) as proof of payment to the instructor. Please arrive on time for fitness classes. Schedule subject to change.
No late entries for Yoga, but 5 minute late period will be allowed for all other drop in fitness classes. For Cycle Fit, bikes can be reserved up to 3 days in advance by phoning 604-204-8588. Reservations cannot be guaranteed past class start time.