Take classes in music, visual arts, technology, cooking, and languages. Stay active through dance and sports programs, as well as martial arts and fitness classes. Participate in fun filled daycamps for children and youth. Enjoy workshops and activities for all ages. There’s something for everyone at our centre!
Our program offerings vary by season and are adapted to meet provincial health orders. We are now offering indoor and online programs including fitness, art, music, and more. Visit richmond.ca/register for full details. Filter your search by selecting City Centre Community Centre as your location to see all of our classes.
Winter Programs 2022
Online registration opens on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 8:00pm for aquatics and 9:00pm for all other programs.
Fall Programs 2021
Online registration opened on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 8:00pm for aquatics and 9:00pm for all other programs, and through the Call Centre at 8:30am on Wednesday, July 21, 2021!
Register for Programs
Three Ways to Register:
- Online at richmond.ca/register
- By phone: 604-276-4300 | Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:00pm
- In Person at any Community Centre in Richmond
- View our COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Get Program Registration Help
- Learn about the City of Richmond’s Recreation Fee Subsidy Program
To receive a refund, withdrawal or transfer from a program or class, customers are to phone the
Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Unless otherwise specified:
• If notice is given prior to the beginning of the third session of the class, a refund, less
classes taken, will be provided.
• If notice is given after the beginning of the third session, no refund will be given.
Private/Semi-Private Lessons (Music, Aquatics and Skating), Aquatic Leadership
• If notice is given 72 hours prior to the start of the course, a full refund will be provided.
• If notice is given less than 72 hours prior to the start of the course, no refund will be
Short Programs (1 week or less), Camps and Workshops
Unless otherwise specified:
• If less than one week’s notice is given, 50% of the fee will be provided.
• If notice is given on or after the start date of the program, no refund will be provided.
• Transfers will be allowed with 72 hours notice prior to the start date of the program.
Registered Visits (Fitness Centres, Swimming and Skating), Court Bookings and Single
Session Fitness Classes
• If notice is given a minimum of 4 hours prior to the start of the session, a full refund will
• If notice is given less than 4 hours prior to the start of the session, or you do not attend,
no refund will be provided and the No Show Procedure will apply.
• Visit www.richmond.ca/register for how to cancel your session, as well as information on
the No Show Procedure.
Note: Some courses and activities may have a no-refund policy for items such as art supplies or