Wondering what your visit to City Centre Community Centre will be like? Safety is our top priority! We have new health and safety protocols in place to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
Read below for a summary of our safety procedures, and check out the provided links for even more information. All programs and activities are led by fully trained staff with strict guidelines followed to ensure the safety of both participants and staff. View a PDF of our facility’s COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Our programs and activities are subject to change as we continue to add and adapt programming. Learn more about the Restoring Richmond Plan.
Thank you for your patience!
Pre-registration is required for all activities
- Drop-ins are not permitted
- Registration over phone and online only
- Register now: 604-276-4300; richmond.ca/register
Masks required in facility
- Masks required in facility
- Including entering, exiting and moving around the building
- Masks mandatory during fitness classes and in fitness centre
- Learn more about mask wearing and exceptions: richmond.ca/masks
Physical distancing measures in place
- Distance of 2m (6 feet) required between participants at all times
- Directional arrows marked on the floor
- Reduced numbers of people in programs and in the fitness centre
- Spaced out fitness equipment
Increased cleaning and sanitization
- Hand sanitizer stations provided
- Spray cleaning bottles provided in fitness centre for participant use
- Equipment, supplies and high touch areas disinfected regularly throughout the day
Prepare ahead for your visit
- Arrive a max of 5 minutes prior to your session; line up at the Minoru Blvd entrance
- Limited washroom access provided; change rooms and showers are unavailable
- Please do not attend your program or activity if you are feeling ill and/or have any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, new muscle aches or headache, or sore throat; or if you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days; or if you have been in close contact with a person who has a confirmed or presumptive case of COVID-19